Which State has most BBQ population, especially low & slow

Most people from Texas bought my BBQ controllers.
People from south stoke fire by hands and controllers too

Now that's an interesting statement. You don't consider Texas a part of the South?
Not asking in jest or anything, just wondering about your perception of things.

Now that's an interesting statement. You don't consider Texas a part of the South?
Not asking in jest or anything, just wondering about your perception of things.
I think you might be getting hung up on words from a person for whom English is a 2nd or possibly even 3rd/4th language.

His records indicate he has sold most of his controller in Texas.

And others in the south (may or may not be in his definition of the south) use his controllers (based on his sales records), though others in the south don't. I'm not sure he is implying anything with his statement other than stating what his sales records reflect.

Another fun finding
American people are kind and easy going in general.
UK people are too hard to deal with, or I can say full of proud and prejudice.
Say I promise free shipping, but the UK government levy import duty on unlucky buyers.
the UK buyers ask me to pay for the import duty because I promise "FREE SHIPPING".
This is just one example. Other small things make me crazy.
Time and again I think that I must not sell to UK buyers

So I need to learn genuine English language in States other than in Beijing.
I speak Chinglish

Nah. I was just wondering as sometimes even I don't think of Texas as a "Southern" state. East Texas, maybe, but the rest seems more of it's own little Universe...:mrgreen:

What's a controller?

Is this some conspiracy to minimize my drinking beer and playing with fire along with my perfect excuse for being completely unavailable for chores for 10 or so hours? I'm sure Sheila would take it as a personal insult to even mention mechanical aids in her presence.

SC
CA
FL

Last edited:
We have a 0.00090462% chance of guessing correctly on this (1/49)(1/48)(1/47)(100). I don't think you can infer anything beyond "leads my sales of controllers" in your analysis, however.

My guesses: CA, FL, NC.

The UK is tough. The default is to be pissy, then be offended when you treat them in like. However, there are TONS of good folk as well.
Yes I met a few tough people from UK.
I do not remember that I ever meet SAME tough people from States.
There is even bad than tough.
An UK people showed me links of his web sites to prove that he was a successful business man. He imported goods from Asia and sold in UK.
Then he asked me to send him something on consignee.
After I sent him some $5000 goods, I lost contact with him. and all his web sites were down.
Then another UK people was placing order with me. I was so sad and replied I did not want to sell to UK. Certainly I explained reason. This UK guy called the bad, checked with him address, name, and tel no. But the bad answered that he did not know me.
I agree that there are more good than bad in UK. Otherwise I would not deal with UK any more.
But time and again I meet tough people from UK, which really annoys me.

Back