Where's the Memorial Day charcoal deals?!

Not sure how ya'll were able to order more than 2, when I try to add 5 bags it defaults to 2 cause the limit. Suppose I'll have to just purchase in store at 'full sale price'

Not sure how ya'll were able to order more than 2, when I try to add 5 bags it defaults to 2 cause the limit. Suppose I'll have to just purchase in store at 'full sale price'

2 days ago it worked for me.....8 bags at the sale price and they accepted the $15 off as well. Now ordering online defaults to 2 packs no matter how many you order over 2 packs. Guess they figured out the Brethren were gaming the system....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

2 days ago it worked for me.....8 bags at the sale price and they accepted the $15 off as well. Now ordering online defaults to 2 packs no matter how many you order over 2 packs. Guess they figured out the Brethren were gaming the system....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

yeah, most likely they put the sale prices live, but forgot to apply the coding that limited, once they found out they fixed it. I aint complaining about 2 days a god though. 223 lbs of KBB for $47.84 with tax

looks like Lowes finally started enforcing the limit online. lucky i got mine in yesterday on the 18.6 packs with the discount code.. $7.38 a twin pack... too bad the 20# bags weren't on sale for $9.88 like they are today... I coulda got more :D

Are they reading the forum?

HD is holding on the 5 limit on line. But the great thing about being in D/FW is that I pass multiple HD's on the way home......

Since the online site doesn't let you do more than 2, can the code be used instore at lowes?

I am gonna head there soon, and I am also going to attempt a price adjustment on a twin pack I bought few weeks ago at full price.

Sorry if this is a repeat.

Academy has their ridged Outdoor Gourmet twin bags (25#+) total 8.97

Bretheren advise it is rebranded Royal Oak. The only Kingsford I use are the Comp and Lump/Briquette. No blue bag here.

Lowes here in Chicago is limiting to 2, at least online. I wanted to use the $15 off code. Since no go and they are closer I went to HD. The guy asked how many I wanted and even loaded the cart for me. Both places are advertising the 18.6 bags.

KBB Memorial Day sales

Read about the big box sales on Kingsford here this and was looking foreward to stocking up. Went to Lowe's to get the twin 20lb bags for 9.88. No luck. 18.6 lb twins only. Bought the two bag limit. Stopped by Home Depot and got their last bag on the pallet. 18.6 bags for $9.88. Checked the local Wal Mart for their twin 15lb sale for 7.88. No deal. Single 15lb bags only and not really reduced much. So, these sales are truly hit and miss.

SS

Homer Despot has twin 18.5#bags for $9.88. Limit 5 twins per customer (my area is enforcing it :( ) Lowes has the same price their enforced limit is 2 packs per customer. I went to both places twice with family. I have 432# at this point....!

Back