Where's the Memorial Day charcoal deals?!

Lowes online says they have a 2 twin pack limit this year per customer for the kbb sale. Hoping home depot has a more reasonable limit tomorrow.

I would check all major stores' websites, Walmart, Target, Lowes, Home Depot, & major supermarkets in your area. All of this weekend's sales are already in play as weekly specials normally run from Wednesday to Tuesday. They should be listed online and then you can find your best price without having to drive all over.

Lowes and Home Depot have twin packs of 18.6Lbs of Kingsford for 9.88. Walart has twin pack of 15lb of Kingsford for 7.94. Both are the same price per pound.

I also see my HD is selling 17.6# bag of Royal Oak Hardwood Lump for $12.97. Wonder if anybody has found a better deal for Lump?

CostCo has the Kingsford Competition Briquets for 2x18.6# bags at $15.50 or so. I like these briquets for my low'n'slow cooks, and I never see them as cheap as that CostCo deal anywhere else.

I also see my HD is selling 17.6# bag of Royal Oak Hardwood Lump for $12.97. Wonder if anybody has found a better deal for Lump?

CostCo has the Kingsford Competition Briquets for 2x18.6# bags at $15.50 or so. I like these briquets for my low'n'slow cooks, and I never see them as cheap as that CostCo deal anywhere else.

Should add that I picked up the CostCo deal on Sunday, the HomeDepot deal on my local ad says that it's a "sneak peak" and starts on 5/21

Lowes has the 2x18.6 bags for 9.88. But i found a promo code for an extra 15 off if you spend 50. So i got 6 double bags for 47 bucks.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

What you will need to do is replace all of the R's with random numbers from 0 to 9. You need to replace them all. If you enter in a code that was already used just change a number or two and you should be good. Worked for me fine.

Lowes has the 2x18.6 bags for 9.88. But i found a promo code for an extra 15 off if you spend 50. So i got 6 double bags for 47 bucks.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

What you will need to do is replace all of the R's with random numbers from 0 to 9. You need to replace them all. If you enter in a code that was already used just change a number or two and you should be good. Worked for me fine.

I have used these codes before on Stubbs. Only way to get the price down.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

dang, that's the best deal by far... too bad I'm stocked out the ears now, almost tempted to get some more just cuz

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

Thanks, juts placed my order.

Lowes - 2 x 18.6# or 2 x 20# for $9.88, "varies by location" in the add we got this am.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

Holy crap....it works...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

For 8 twin bags.....
Subtotal: $64.04
Shipping/Delivery: $0.00
Total Tax: $0.00
Total: $64.04

Back