Where's the Memorial Day charcoal deals?!

Holy crap....it works...:mrgreen::mrgreen:

For 8 twin bags.....
Subtotal: $64.04
Shipping/Delivery: $0.00
Total Tax: $0.00
Total: $64.04

Lowe's also claims to carry 20lb double packs. Several weeks ago I used this same coupon code method and when I went to go pick it up, they had 18.6's. I noted the difference, they tried to play it off as the same item. I didn't budge.

They finally dropped the price down another 10% and I immediately took the offer, as it just got even cheaper (it was like 5% less charcoal for 10% less price).

Still sitting on 3 double packs currently. I need to grab some good deals on lump so I can add it into my mix.

Lowes has the 2x18.6 bags for 9.88. But i found a promo code for an extra 15 off if you spend 50. So i got 6 double bags for 47 bucks.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

What you will need to do is replace all of the R's with random numbers from 0 to 9. You need to replace them all. If you enter in a code that was already used just change a number or two and you should be good. Worked for me fine.

Just got mine ordered.

Lowes has the 2x18.6 bags for 9.88. But i found a promo code for an extra 15 off if you spend 50. So i got 6 double bags for 47 bucks.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

What you will need to do is replace all of the R's with random numbers from 0 to 9. You need to replace them all. If you enter in a code that was already used just change a number or two and you should be good. Worked for me fine.
Just used this method for 5 twin-packs (18.6 lb.) and a pack of Weber starter cubes (to get me over $50) for $40.33 with in-store pick-up. Thanks - that should last me until Labor Day!

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

Thanks. Worked for me. Forgot to change the R at the end of the sequence and it was getting rejected. Once I fixed that it worked. About $4 a bag is a good deal.

I just ordered 11 18.6 twin packs from Lowes (gets around the limit) for in store pickup. I used the promo code and the grand total was $100.24 for 22 bags. That works out to like .24 cents a pound.

You can go thru Ebates for the Lowe's deal and get an additional 6% today, of course it comes later in the form of a check, but hey, money is money!

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

In Morehead City NC, they're advertising 2 x 20 for $9.88 beginning tomorrow, limit 2--and they actually enforced the limit here the last time [last year] that I bought at this kind of sale. (The time before that, they didn't enforce it.) So I may be limited to 2 double packs, and have to pull the trigger on a Jumbo Joe (anticipating a "Jimmy" build which might just never happen) in order to take advantage of the discount code--for which, thanks!

I just ordered 11 18.6 twin packs from Lowes (gets around the limit) for in store pickup. I used the promo code and the grand total was $100.24 for 22 bags. That works out to like .24 cents a pound.

Do you believe it got around the limit because of the use of the over-$50 discount code, or because of the [ask a stupid question] odd number of bags?

because it was purchased on line to be picked up. If you try to buy in store there is a limit of 2 per person.

For those around the Great Lakes who have Meijer stores, I just picked up some of the twin 20lb blue sacks of Kingsford for $10.

because it was purchased on line to be picked up. If you try to buy in store there is a limit of 2 per person.

Hmmm...I think that at my Lowes the last time I bought (in contrast to the time before last) they actually enforced the limit online as well as in store. (Definitely people in different places have been reporting different results for the same chain.) I'll give it a try--thanks!

that is unusual, there was no limit listed on line, and everything went through without a problem. I am getting ready to head in to pick it up in a few minutes. In the store here every year there is a sign that has the 2 per person. Last year I had to make several trips.

The Lowes website limits me to two of the 2x20#ers, but allows 6 of the 2x18.6#ers.

I don't buy KBB, but I wanted to check it out.

Thanks for the code, bro!

Right after I ordered mine for store pickup I got a call from Lowes asking when I planned on picking up.I told them I would be there around 5pm. They had my six twin packs on a cart at the service desk. Very convenient.

Just picked mine up. Guy said I beat the system. Thanks for that coupon PBurke24! 6 double 18.6lb bags for $47.92.

Ditto here (success on order and the thanks)...my first set of number subs was a duplicate of someone else's, but the 2nd set went through. Almost seemed like magic with when this screwy procedure worked! Soon I will have a total hoard of over 600 lbs of Kingsford briquettes. I better start collecting some new recipes.

just used the lowes coupon code for $15 off $50 or more... snagged 6 bags for $47.87 including tax!!! that $7.98 a twin pack INCLUDING tax! this should stock me up for the summer (I still have a couple hundred pounds of lump, this will do fine for the kettle)

Back