Where's the Memorial Day charcoal deals?!

Tried to order 6 twin packs to pick up at store on line. It changed my limit to 2 twin packs. I'll buy 2 in person and pick up my order. Guess I'll have to do this for a few days.

Tried to order 6 twin packs to pick up at store on line. It changed my limit to 2 twin packs. I'll buy 2 in person and pick up my order. Guess I'll have to do this for a few days.

I've gotten 6 packs without a problem. I once saw a guy walk out with a pallet of charcoal. I don't think they enforce that rule in person.

Lowes has the 2x18.6 bags for 9.88. But i found a promo code for an extra 15 off if you spend 50. So i got 6 double bags for 47 bucks.

Here is the promo code:
4700RRRRRR4689R

What you will need to do is replace all of the R's with random numbers from 0 to 9. You need to replace them all. If you enter in a code that was already used just change a number or two and you should be good. Worked for me fine.

Sweet deal. 12 bags for $48. If I had more room in the garage I'd get some more. Thanks!

C663FF50-C236-4A7E-82FF-E695C664E2CA.jpg

It makes no sense to me that one day the price is 19.99 for the twin pack and the very next day it's 9.99

Memorial and Labor day, every year. I stalk up twice a year. The one to get me through the winter is the tuff one. Trying to find places to put my charcoal can be a problem. Makes me feel like a squirrel.

Got 4- 2 packs today, and tried to order more online with the coupon code but it wouldn't let me add more then 2..:sad:

Lowes 9.99 sale

Kingsford Blue 2 bags for $9.99...time to stock up.

Last edited:
Kingsford Blue 2 bags for $9.99...time to stock up.

If you have a Home Depot in your area they have the same sale as well. I usually hit both stores as they are almost side by side in my neck of the woods.

Funny thing, after getting two confirmation emails Lowes left a message on my phone late Thursday morning saying that there's a limit of two at the sale price and that I would have to pay for the last four separately at a different price. (No mention of the discount code that I had applied.) I decided to just go down rather than call them back as requested, and as I went in late in the afternoon had a hunch I wouldn't even hear anything about the call--and in fact I didn't. Collected the order without incident.

looks like Lowes finally started enforcing the limit online. lucky i got mine in yesterday on the 18.6 packs with the discount code.. $7.38 a twin pack... too bad the 20# bags weren't on sale for $9.88 like they are today... I coulda got more :D

Back