THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Went into Walmart today to see if they had any deals. No markdowns and still at $148. I told them about the $35 deal that I saw on here and the lady went and found a tag on a cheap grill for $34.86 and rang in up for the 22" Weber Premium. Never hurts to ask! I'll give my old 22" to someone who needs a grill.
c2763919b2abb133a59dbbcc4cd09369.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I went to 3 Wally Worlds today. Each of which had some combination of Smokey Joes, OTGs and/or Akorn jrs. At least according to brickseek. The only thing that I found was a single OTG that was missing the handle, cooking grate and ash bucket.

I avoided the shutout by getting 2 packs of lighter cubes at $2 each and this $1 pig.

Attachments

• IMG_3096.jpg
    IMG_3096.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 93
Went to a store the other day that showed as having two - no dice. Crappy night tonight so checked out the other store around that they showed as having two. Site was once again wrong..... this one had three! One each for me and two of my kids! I almost bought one for my son just last weekend at full price.

Might be the first place this site has saved me money vs cost me.:grin:

Back