Walmarts - Covering Same Real Estate --Twice

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Can't get Brickseek to work right, at all actually for Walmart so after bike ride I decided to just walk in to several. New Chimney $9.88, two large citronella candles $2@, so got to visiting with the sales associate. Now I've had an Old Smokey before and it liked to scrape my leg so got rid of it. Loved the way it smoked grilled about 14-16" above coals. On the clearance rack there were guessing a dozen OS's 18" they were marked $49 but no clearance tag. Asked the associate to scan and came up $10. So lately I've bought two Weber SJ's at $25@ and two Old Smokey's at $10$.

Last edited:
Adams..."Yes sir, I know where to find the BBQ deals. Ha ha ha!"

Adams wife..."What the heck are you gonna do with four more cookers?"

I was keeping tabs on some things at Walmart via brickseek and also ran into issues starting yesterday. Glad to know it’s not just me, I suppose.

I have never seen them around here but, did see yesterday our Walmart has a Masterbuilt 800 for $195. Very tempting but already have the 560. Also saw they carried Jealous Devil lump and waiting for that to be clearanced

I was keeping tabs on some things at Walmart via brickseek and also ran into issues starting yesterday. Glad to know it’s not just me, I suppose.

Still down this morning on my devices. I'd been watching the PitBoss Laredo and the Austin XL for an eventual backup. In the meantime that's caused me to buy four small cookers.

Under my bookmarked site I see this disclaimer: "Walmart inventory checker results may be limited at this time, we are actively working to resolve this."

I don't need one, but I would have been in on the $10 Old Smokey. Probably play with it a few times and unless just a stellar cooker, probably gift it to one of my son's or a nephew.

Generally when it's a winter time skating rink on my patio, my front porch or alley drive is clear. A small portable cooker keeps me in the game

Generally when it's a winter time skating rink on my patio, my front porch or alley drive is clear. A small portable cooker keeps me in the game

I've always parked a cooker on the front porch for winter use. too much work to shovel the back patio and being 4 paces from the front door is convenient when it's cold even if it's a little trashy

I've always parked a cooker on the front porch for winter use. too much work to shovel the back patio and being 4 paces from the front door is convenient when it's cold even if it's a little trashy

Thankfully a phrase I’ll never have to say “”shovel the back patio”. But 90% humidity does have it’s drawbacks at times….

Thankfully a phrase I’ll never have to say “”shovel the back patio”. But 90% humidity does have it’s drawbacks at times….

Same for us. I know your weather. Spent 9 months tech school at Keesler Air Force Base there in Biloxi.

Back