THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks for the great tip!!! I got 2 golds--one for my bro, whose current grill is old and rusty, and a 2nd one for a guy at work who is trying to do everything on a Traeger and is getting frustrated.
Thanks again!!!

Are you guys going to resell all these Webers, or just keep them? I already have a 22" kettle, but see a bunch of the $25 ones at Walmarts around me.
For $35 I would have bought several but they only had the 2. I'm giving one to my friend and replacing my 20 year old silver with the other.

Are you guys going to resell all these Webers, or just keep them? I already have a 22" kettle, but see a bunch of the $25 ones at Walmarts around me.

I needed to buy the ash/vent sweep thing on my older two kettles. Those go for $14-17 each. Plus you get all new grates too. So $25 for an all new kettle?? No brainer.
My 2 older kettles were craiglist finds. They were in ok shape when I bought them and I do take care of my toys but they have been heavily used by me the last several years. I was hoping they would be in the box so I could stash one for a rainy day if something happens to the other. I'm gifting one of my older ones to my cooking buddy.

Called my local Walmart last night after reading this post and they said they had none left. All sold out. I decided to stop in over lunch break today and they had two premium kettles at $74 each. I bought both of them. Score!

Amarillo Walmart AMA BLVD West- Kettle Premium yellow tagged $74? Associate said that was correct price as shown. Asked associate to remove from top shelf in garden center and scan- $35 bought 1 of 3 Weber Premium. One of my quirks- I'll buy the last one but never wipe out. Next guy may need it instead of want it.

Concrete Patio Umbrella stands regular $30+ are $5@

Walmart south Coulter Hatch Green Chile $15 per case-Young Guns and Melissa's

Also check out the store. When I got my Bandara the Walmart site was showing out of stock but when I went they had a floor model and one in the box. I was watching the site for over a week and finally got there and decided I had just better check and glad I did. Looks like a trip this weekend to see if I can score a kettle.

That brickseek site is addictive! I'm looking for all kinds of things I don't need. Although I see 2 stores with 2 in stock Banderas for $89. I definitely need one of those!

BTW if Brickseek says they have them and you don't see them in boxes.... Look behind the front row of boxes. The wally near me had 5 of them hidden behind the crappy kingsford grills...

I didn't think much about getting one since I have a crappy 18in that has seen better days and don't know what i"ll do with these. But for that price I had to get at least 1 and figure out what to do with it later. Of course I came back with 2 :becky:.

No golds at the other store though it listed them as not having any so I was just chancing the count was off. There are still 2 other stores within 10miles that each have 2 of the $25 ones. I don't need 6 total, but ya you could resell.

I use my egg for grilling and it's easy to fire up so not sure what will happen with mine for now. Just sitting i the garage currently
EH1Cqvll.jpg

Back