THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That just looks flat out amazing. I will be at the ranch all weekend with rifle in hand. I hope to come back with a couple ice chests full of that stuff... GREAT JOB!

Just perfect Jeanie! That looks to be an extremely satisfying meal and expertly prepared. A plate of that, a couch, a book, a blanket, a nap - my idea of a great time!

Thank you Hankdad, Bly and Adams! :-D

First cook I've seen you do in a while that didn't involve a tractor rim, although it looks like you could have easily done it there too.

Looks delicious, just added another pound, thanks alot:wink:.

KC
KC thanks! I still have some tractor rim cook pics...didn't want to burn eveyone out on them. :laugh:

I love you!
lol Thank you ssv, love you too! :hug:

That's some mighty fine home cookin' Jeannie.

What did you add to make cheesy grits?

Thank you! I added 1 cup of the grits to 3 cups of salted boiling water, then stirred in 1 cup of half and half, stirred until thickened then added a mix of american and provolone. American cheese is my favorite...nice and mild but reminds me of comfort food my mom used to make. :-D

Thank you Jim, Peeps and Blue!! :)

Excellent cook cowgirl! Armor generously sent me some Amherst Mill grits also.(Thanks again Mike!). I think I ate half the pot checking for doneness during the first cook, they are so flavorful!!

That's great Mike! Armor is so kind!
I did the same thing... tasted them so many times, the are delicious! :-D

Thanks so much Decoy, Phu and Matt! :)

Speechless...!!!!nothing i can say would be good enough..... Killer meal Jen....wish i had a plateful now while sitting at my desk at the refinery.... Guess i am going to have to settle for some boudin.... One of my customers from Louisiana brought me 70#s from Jerry Lees ...... So good.... But would rather been looking at a plate of yours.....:)
Thank you Paul! Your boudin sounds wonderful, I bet it tastes amazing! Hope you're having a good day and not working too hard. I don't think you know how to not work hard. :becky: Thanks again... :)

I've eaten grits and grilleades at restuarents that didnt look as good as those!!! Fantastic job, Ms Jeanie!!!

Thank you G! Your Pookie G seasoning sent this over the top! Love that stuff!! Let me know when you get a web site or address to sell the stuff. Thanks again!

Ray I hope you get to try them soon. They are both tasty. :)
Thank you Shenco, Chingador and Brian!

That just looks flat out amazing. I will be at the ranch all weekend with rifle in hand. I hope to come back with a couple ice chests full of that stuff... GREAT JOB!
Good luck with the hunt Mrtodd! I've been keeping an eye out here too. Usually see them around the house. I have deer fever so bad this year. lol

Thanks Gary, legendaryhog and MisterChrister! I'd share if you all lived closer. :-D

Just perfect Jeanie! That looks to be an extremely satisfying meal and expertly prepared. A plate of that, a couch, a book, a blanket, a nap - my idea of a great time!

lol Greg that's what I do. I curl up on the couch with my favorite pillow and blanket. :mrgreen: Thanks friend! :hug:

Grimm...thanks so much!!

OH you bad girl:tongue: you know how to hurt a feller! Lizzy Dawg jumped a 6 point yesterday morning when we went out for morning chores 30 feet off the porch unfortunately I was well armed with a coffeecup. :cry:

Back