THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

frognot

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Charles
Got some Hellybilly Moonshiner's BBQ sauce and Delta Blues rice grits from my nephew Glenn (Gatordawg here) for Christmas so thought would do some BBQ shrimp and cheesy grits. Made the grits with some cheddar and Havarti cheeses and made the sauce using Hellbilly Moonshiner's sauce, bacon, butter, garlic and a li'l Buffalo Trace bourbon. Sauteed the shrimp in bacon grease and sprinkled with Pookie Smith's BBQ Best Pork Rub. Mixed the shrimp and BBQ sauce and put it on top of the cheesy grits.

Normally would have fired up the Egg for the shrimp but it was a cold, wet day so settled for using BBQ sauce, BBQ rub, bacon and bourbon and staying warm and dry.

Attachments

Good thing about grits for dinner is fried grit cakes for breakfast. Guess my eggs would have been prettier if hadn't used the leftover oil with flour in it. Still tasted good though.

Attachments

Back