THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dang that looks great jeanie!

I'd be lucky to do that on my stove let alone on a tractor rim, very impressive. :)

Great looking cook as usual. Love the view at the camp site. We have two lakes, three rivers and a nice creek within 30 minutes or less of our place. The world's best dog, who happens to be ours, sure enjoys his water time. He just turned 10 months d and discovered fish a few months ago. If things keep up the way they are, we're going to have to get him a fishing license. I'm

Thanks so much everybody. It was a nice trip!

Each part of that looks fantastic, and all together that has to be a really great meal!

I just checked out yer blog and see that you put heavy cream in the grits - I have yet to try that, but will be doing that soon for sure. Nicely done all around, Jeanie!
Thank you Greg! I used some of the Dale's you sent, on a venison shoulder. It turned out fantastic!! Hope to post pics of it sometime. Thanks again for sending it and the other goodies!
Sometime I use half and half in the grits, makes em pretty tasty. :grin:

Great looking cook as usual. Love the view at the camp site. We have two lakes, three rivers and a nice creek within 30 minutes or less of our place. The world's best dog, who happens to be ours, sure enjoys his water time. He just turned 10 months d and discovered fish a few months ago. If things keep up the way they are, we're going to have to get him a fishing license. I'm
Your area sounds nice!! I'd love to live closer to more fishing options. Great dog! Thanks!

That's more than throw down worthy Jeanie! You should enter it. By the way how was the fishin?
Thank you Joe! I did catch a few fish, it was a nice trip. Cooked some while there and brought a few home. Haven't entered a throwdown yet. lol I'll just watch from the sidelines.

Sheeeee'd..... I'd love to have some of that it looks divine..... did u catch any fish??? Hope you are not burning up out there..:).... and get some sun screen on.....:)

Thanks Paul! I'd share if ya lived closer. The weather was really nice for this time of the year. Had a few rain showers too. Thanks again Friend! :grin:

I do believe you would be welcome to most hunting or fishing camps. Very nice.
Thanks so much Sir! Very kind of you to say...

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Oh, deer. Fantastic meal in a beautiful setting. We shall rename this thread "Valhalla". Great as always.
lol Thanks Ron!

delicious!
Thank you Peter! :grin:

I really want grits. Dang.
Trade ya for any one of your meals! :becky:

Well First off, That all looks Fantastic! Second, I sure was glad to see a Fishin' pole in the background of one of your pic's. :laugh:
lol Thanks Mike! The fishing poles get set out before the tent goes up. :grin:

Back