Took one for the team ....

Plenty of FF burgers selling for $7 or more. Arby's puts them all to shame.

I will take your word for it, but my statement still stands $7 is insane for a fast food burger. I can go to a Diner and get a better quality burger, cup of soup, salad, and two sides for less then $10.

I will take your word for it, but my statement still stands $7 is insane for a fast food burger. I can go to a Diner and get a better quality burger, cup of soup, salad, and two sides for less then $10.

Best you double check that. You might be living in the past. Copied from the menu of a local diner:

Cowboy Burger
topped with Crispy Bacon, Grilled Onions &
Melted Cheddar Cheese served with BBQ Sauce $16.99

Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Cole Slaw & Pickle with Choice of One: French Fries, Cup of Soup or House Salad

Last edited:
I don't know of any diner that sells 50% Wagyu cheeseburgers. Like I said, damn good. You should try one. Then maybe you wouldn't think it insane.

Thanks for the heads up Erik! I should be going to town sometime soon, I'll see if I they have them here. I'm looking forward to trying one!

I agree... it's hard to find a fast food burger with fries and drink for under $10.. Restaurant burgers are crazy high!

Hope you have a great weekend! :-D

Best you double check that. You might be living in the past. Copied from the menu of a local diner:

Cowboy Burger
topped with Crispy Bacon, Grilled Onions &
Melted Cheddar Cheese served with BBQ Sauce $16.99

Served with Lettuce, Tomato, Cole Slaw & Pickle with Choice of One: French Fries, Cup of Soup or House Salad

Ok, prices might have went up a bit more then i remember.

All of our burgers are 1/2 pounders and cooked to perfection.

Roundhouse house
Cheddar, bacon, BBQ sauce, onion straws
served with fresh cut fries.
$11.25

I swear they have a daily special where you get a cup of soup and salad i just couldn't find it on the online menu.

I don't know of any diner that sells 50% Wagyu cheeseburgers. Like I said, damn good. You should try one. Then maybe you wouldn't think it insane.

If you think you are getting real Waygu meat/fat from Arby's i got a bridge to sell you. Most likely they are taking lean cheaper grade meat mixed with leftover fat they trim off Waygu briskets or other fatty cuts. No way are they using actual waygu chuck or brisket.

If you think you are getting real Waygu meat/fat from Arby's i got a bridge to sell you. Most likely they are taking lean cheaper grade meat mixed with leftover fat they trim off Waygu briskets or other fatty cuts. No way are they using actual waygu chuck or brisket.
Whatever...damn good burger. Perhaps time to stuff your piehole with one :mrgreen:

Back