Took one for the team ....

Hard to believe it took the dumbasses at YUM this long to bring it back. Del Taco has offered the green as an option for years.

We had a del taco in our town when I was in High school 20 years ago. It was some of the worst fast food I can remember. I haven't had it since they closed the doors. Is it as bad as I remember?

Another old FF revival...been highly anticipating this a very long time. After a many year hiatus Taco Bell is finally bringing back the GREEN SAUCE nationwide on Thursday!

Taco Bell Makes a Surprise Major Menu Addition

Hope this eventually trickles down to many other TB items. In the ole days you could order anything on the menu with either red or green sauce. They had a vat of green right next to the red in the prep area. The green was far superior. Pintos n' Cheese, Burrito Supreme, Enchilada...all were better with the green.

Hard to believe it took the dumbasses at YUM this long to bring it back. Del Taco has offered the green as an option for years.

Heck, I'm not familiar with the Taco Bell menu at all! I need to eat out more. :laugh:

Thanks for the info Erik! I'm going to check em out on my next visit to town. :grin:

Heck, I'm not familiar with the Taco Bell menu at all! I need to eat out more. :laugh:

Thanks for the info Erik! I'm going to check em out on my next visit to town. :grin:
You're not missing out on anything. But, the green beats red sauce every time :mrgreen:

I'll pass on all of the iterations. Why people eat these abominations and... well never mind.

I like Arby's roast beef sandwiches, even though I know the roast beef is really a liquid until it's microwaved. (Not sure how that works) But, DO NOT SLEEP on the Wagyu Steakburger. I had one of those the other night and it was really really good for a fast-food hamburger.

Another old FF revival...been highly anticipating this a very long time. After a many year hiatus Taco Bell is finally bringing back the GREEN SAUCE nationwide on Thursday!

Taco Bell Makes a Surprise Major Menu Addition

Hope this eventually trickles down to many other TB items. In the ole days you could order anything on the menu with either red or green sauce. They had a vat of green right next to the red in the prep area. The green was far superior. Pintos n' Cheese, Burrito Supreme, Enchilada...all were better with the green.

After a couple tries, TB is failing on bringing back the green sauce. The new Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Burrito is pretty much just rice...no green sauce detected. Ordered my old favorite Burrito Supreme with green sauce...again, none detected. Only one of my old green sauce favorites, Pintos n' Cheese, had any hint of green.

Taco Bell is messing up a great reintroduction via farking it up. People should be FIRED! for dropping this ball.

Going back to the bottle

I like Arby's roast beef sandwiches, even though I know the roast beef is really a liquid until it's microwaved. (Not sure how that works) But, DO NOT SLEEP on the Wagyu Steakburger. I had one of those the other night and it was really really good for a fast-food hamburger.

Thanks for the info! The Wagyu Steakburger sounds like something I'd like to try! :grin:

After a couple tries, TB is failing on bringing back the green sauce. The new Salsa Verde Grilled Chicken Burrito is pretty much just rice...no green sauce detected. Ordered my old favorite Burrito Supreme with green sauce...again, none detected. Only one of my old green sauce favorites, Pintos n' Cheese, had any hint of green.

Taco Bell is messing up a great reintroduction via farking it up. People should be FIRED! for dropping this ball.

Going back to the bottle

Where do you get the bottle, Erik! Just ask for it at Taco Bell?
I'm going to check that out for sure! :grin:

Thanks for the info! The Wagyu Steakburger sounds like something I'd like to try! :grin:

Where do you get the bottle, Erik! Just ask for it at Taco Bell?
I'm going to check that out for sure! :grin:
Bottles not available at TB restaurants. Available at most big online food retailers.

Arby's "wagyu" burger is back for a limited time. Damn good for $7.

arbys_10.jpg

Back