Tomorrow It Arrives!

Awesome! Does that mean that you will have it for your shindig/event/thingy? That's a company I'd like to do business with...one that worries about the customers satisfaction. And the kind of word-of-mouth reputation that comes from it.

Congrats!

Maybe they could pitch in some extra accessory? for your trouble and anguish?

I feel you pain. My Deep South GC36 arrived with a huge gash in the paint down to bare metal. I have to send it back to be repainted. Sucks balls.

Just curious if it was crated or just wrapped up on a pallet only??

Just curious if it was crated or just wrapped up on a pallet only??

Can't speak for the op, but I've seen several yoders delivered on their social media account. They typically are on a pallet, wrapped in a foam material, then shrink wrapped.

For the money you shouldn't have had to deal with a screwup like that. As far as the other comments about shipping, I have given up hope of ever receiving a heavy item without damage from Fedex or especially UPS.

It was on a pallet with foam and shrink wrapped it was totaly covered i do wish they were crated though.

It was on a pallet with foam and shrink wrapped it was totaly covered i do wish they were crated though.

that is pretty typical. my cabinet came the same way and it got banged around pretty good. i think LSG has the best crating i have ever seen based on the posts on here. i am sure others crate too. i wish we had a list of builders that crate. that would probably help make a cooker decision a little easier.

Can't speak for the op, but I've seen several yoders delivered on their social media account. They typically are on a pallet, wrapped in a foam material, then shrink wrapped.

I figured but didn't want to assume. Crating is cheap insurance and will avoid a lot of headache. My builder charged me $150 for crating/wrapping and insurance and I gladly paid and when I got mine there was not one single scratch or defect on it. The delivery guy even was impressed with it.

veRQCA-mobg2hgzM0JKYhaaDI9EH2rTpJHRceKWx4xA=w432-h460-no

that is pretty typical. my cabinet came the same way and it got banged around pretty good. i think LSG has the best crating i have ever seen based on the posts on here. i am sure others crate too. i wish we had a list of builders that crate. that would probably help make a cooker decision a little easier.

Shirley too. I've seen a brethren that got his delivered to the neighboring county here. They did a hell of a job crating it.

I got a generator that shipped BSP Transportation in the original box strapped to a pallet. Not a scratch on the box. Might be a fluke but other lesser known commercial trucking option are out there and might be cheaper and a little less convenient. BSP, yellow, Schneider, prime.

I know Yoder is able to crate, I have seen pictures of it before. But I'm guessing those are maybe for overseas orders or special requests possibly. I'm not sure.

Yeah, I am watching this one too. Just ordered a YS640 with comp cart Monday. They said 7 weeks to ship.
I may consider adding crating if it is an option.

Back