Tomorrow It Arrives!

Wrong Color?
518455_0bdc_1024x2000.jpg

Awful. I had one arrived scratched by the shipping company. It really is frustrating.

Congratulations! Looking forward to some photos......that is if there will be any photos (saw your previous comment) Hope whatever the problem is you get it worked out.

why is the OP being such an ass? hes refusing to tell us what was wrong with the smoker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frusty:

That's awesome! you should call in sick and smoke something! Yoders are great cookers. Can't wait to see some pictures!

Be patient guys. OP probably needs a cool down period. I'd be extremely upset if I paid a good chunk of change and waited 2 months only to have to return it.

To the OP: Good luck and hopefully it gets worked out extremely fast!

Be patient guys. OP probably needs a cool down period. I'd be extremely upset if I paid a good chunk of change and waited 2 months only to have to return it.

To the OP: Good luck and hopefully it gets worked out extremely fast!

well he should of known better to pick such an inferior product lol

From what I've heard, their customer service is pretty sweet. So, here's hoping that you are very well taken care of on this mistake.

Sorry to see you're having to go through this at all though.

My guess will be... FedEx damaged in shipping... 3 to 1 odds.

On my cabinet the shipper removed it from the pallet and removed most of the packing to fit it on the truck. Once a few deliveries were made it bounced around the truck a little.:mad::mad2: It had tie down straps but they forgot to tighten them.:doh: The OP probably needs a few days to calm down.

edit: i guess that's what happens when you ship a sooner red cooker to Texas.:boxing:

I'm confused...So why did it have to go back?

My guess is a screw up in the build because if it were shipping the OP would have automatically blamed the shippers.

When they pulled it off the fedex truck i started to cut off all of the plastic wrap and foam to do an inspection, I noticed it did not have the stainless front shelf I ordered on the pit or the probe ports.It cost to much money not to come to me the way i ordered it.

Back