New smoker incoming

FloridaBBQGuy

Found some matches.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
FBG
Ben Lang gave me a call this morning and let me know my rig will be done tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back to stick burners! My Traeger is fine for doing wings, etc but doesnt rival (in my opinion) the taste of a straight up stick burner. I will post pics once it arrives.

Smoke on!
FBG

Sweet, will you be picking it up? What size and options are you getting? I've got a small 36 patio but it's been perfect for my needs and I love it.

I ordered at 48" deluxe patio and had a couple extra temp gauges added to it. I'm having the unit shipped from Lang down here. The estimate for shipping was 400 bucks. Not bad for something that is almost 1000 pounds.

Sweet, will you be picking it up? What size and options are you getting? I've got a small 36 patio but it's been perfect for my needs and I love it.

Ben Lang gave me a call this morning and let me know my rig will be done tomorrow. Looking forward to getting back to stick burners! My Traeger is fine for doing wings, etc but doesnt rival (in my opinion) the taste of a straight up stick burner. I will post pics once it arrives.
Smoke on!
FBG

Congratulations FBG! That is a very nice unit. I have been eyeballing/drooling over Langs for years. I share the excitement because Kevin with Legendary Services gave me the heads up that he would be delivering a new offset that I have been anxiously waiting for also, by the end of the week! I'm guessing there will be some extra smoke in the air in Florida and Indiana this weekend :clap2: Enjoy!!!

Not bad...

I ordered at 48" deluxe patio and had a couple extra temp gauges added to it. I'm having the unit shipped from Lang down here. The estimate for shipping was 400 bucks. Not bad for something that is almost 1000 pounds.
$400 is not bad at all!!

I live in LA (New Orleans)....and my smoker came from around TX (Dallas area)....and they finagled a deal to ship 2 smokers here since both customers weren't far from each other...and we got a deal.

I think mine was still about $500 or so....

Looking forward to pics of both new toy AND food from it!!

;)

cayenne

It's arrived

I got a call from Ben Lang yesterday morning stating that the delivery driver would be there in the afternoon and would be reaching out to me. Like clockwork, the driver called and delivered my cooker last night around 9 oclock. Excited to season it today.

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_0796.jpg
    IMG_0796.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0798.jpg
    IMG_0798.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_0797.jpg
    IMG_0797.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 180
Please forgive my naiveite, but why is there an accordion on the ass end of your cooker?
Ed

Back