Those dreaming of opening a BBQ shack

Guys.....

I'm am SO SORRY for not getting back to this thread sooner, there's just so much going on.

Dude, your advice & words have stayed with me! I've created my own version of Chiavetta's (the stuff YOU turned me onto) and I make a chicken with onions that I NEED to make for you! Or better, we can do it together. I'd love to host you! I"m always telling myself that "there are several ways to arrive at great results and on one way is the only way".....

The Farmer's market is at our main home in Woodland Hills, while my farm/ranch/orchard is 35 minutes away in Fillmore. I would love to meet you when you're in the area, that would be great!

I'm sorry I rather disappeared. I've got so many projects going on and, admittedly, once I feel I've perfected something, I tend to move along to another interest or project. Granted, I didn't 'perfect' BBQ but at some point it was getting redundant and the family hit burn-out for a while.

No Problem Steve,

I'm just happy to see things going well for you.

When I have a finalized date from the aviators family, I'll give you an advance notice of my trip. I'd really like to sit and chat for a few minutes if your time permits. Heck, I'll even help you serve the food.

Back