THE Shirley Fabrication Photo Thread

Shipping

Hi Any of my Brethren Brothers had their Shirley shipped to home,if so what shipper did you use.
I have a smaller Shirley 24 x 36 Patio on order ETA 2nd week in March, need a good reliable shipper.
Been going crazy on Uship, checking out shippers and prices.
Thanks DanB

Hi Any of my Brethren Brothers had their Shirley shipped to home,if so what shipper did you use.
I have a smaller Shirley 24 x 36 Patio on order ETA 2nd week in March, need a good reliable shipper.
Been going crazy on Uship, checking out shippers and prices.
Thanks DanB

I used Westam Transport to ship my Shirley to Arizona. The link is to their UShip page and there is a button to Request a Bid. They transported it in a closed trailer. Great shipper.

shipping

Hi I sent Westam an E-mail, for some reason they couldn't handle it.. I also requested a bid from them thru UShip, no reply so far. They must be shipping base on the West coast delivery only.
Thanks Dan

I probably needed to start a new thread for this but I feel that this thread is appropriate for my request. If you would, put your location down (city, state) or PM me. The new website has some technology that will use that information. Thanks!

My Little Tushka

I ordered my first Shirley Fabrication 24 x 60 Patio Model before I moved to france. I designed, with Pauls, help a removable dolly system that allows me to detach the front wheels and to connect it to a 2" ball hitch on my car. I also requested the "Made in USA" emblem as I wanted to display my true American spirit. Here she is in my yard in France.

My first cook with French oak from a wine barrel.

Here she is with a view of the dolly on here inagural cook.

Here she is loaded with 3 full packers and 3 whole pork shoulders for a little birthday dinned for 100

The crew

Then I ordered The Beast to compete at the World Food Championships 2015 in Orlando last year. Another 24X50 Trailer model.

Moe liked it a lot! Huddie Stokes was my neighbor from The Netherlands.

Tushka and I have spent many a night together and I am always reminded of the what a pleasure it was dealing with the Shirley family and can't recommend them enough. If yer looking.........they'll get ya cookin! :dancer:

What happened to the smoker that you used in the world food championship. I remember hearing about you getting that built and thought that was really cool.

I'm 2 weeks away from picking up a build that has 2 pages of options and upgrades. And going from an XL green egg and an UDS to this behemoth rolling outdoor kitchen is going to change EVERYTHING!

I'm really looking forward to the pics of the smaller backyard models. I saw that someone had a 24 x 36 on order....can't wait to see it. That's about the size I have room for right now.

I'm really looking forward to the pics of the smaller backyard models. I saw that someone had a 24 x 36 on order....can't wait to see it. That's about the size I have room for right now.

Like this one? They were working on it when I went up to drop off my deep fryer and griddle.

CD0ED700-CB20-4CE8-A9E3-C6E73EEC9453_zpsqvycagii.jpg

2091CBA3-AE73-4605-A0F0-C01B857F6FB6_zpsdpiq9ye3.jpg

The new website will have a better and updated showing of their current models.. including backyard.

Right now its 4-5 months once the deposit is received. I *believe* Tyler is still taking deposits for May.

Back