Want A Chance To Win A Shirley Fabrication 24 X 48 Reverse Flow Smoker

Pre-COVID shipping vehicles to and from places like Austrailia and Japan wasn't as high as I would have thought it would be. Not cheap but, reasonable considering what it is and what is involved.

Logistics can be a problem from the Distance
A thousand US / 1360 au and it would be worth it.

I seem to recall that Paul also was recently purchasing tickets to another smoker giveaway that was posted here. Talk about a charitable member of this site!

Donation sent. My bourbon collection predicts that it's not my last donation either. I've been known to make pour decisions..

Last edited by a moderator:
In! That’s a bad looking cooker and Paul and all involved are tremendous people for doing it.

In for 12!

Thank the Lord (or whatever you believe in) there are Shirley families in the world.

Great cause and thanks again to the Shirley family!

This is such an awesome gesture by Paul. Great people in the world and in this community. This rig is AMAZING! Wonder what a ballpark figure would be for a setup similar to this.

Don't need a cooker this large but I sent $100, if I'm to win I'll work it out, which will never happen I don't will anything ever

I’ll make a longer post later.... I’ve been in the shop since 2:00am... what I want to say now is this.... from the depths of my heart I thank each and every one of you... because of you all I’m able to do what I do....you all and your given spirits are what America is truly about... you dug deep during these trying times and will help someone in need... throw out politics... religion... your darn good folks all of ya!!!!! .... Sharon will start filling tickets out 1st of the week and texting you all pics of them.... that’s what we have done in the past and it workEd well..... the drawing will be in November and will be videoed.... again my heart is full.... thx... thx ...thx!!!!!

Don't need a cooker this large but I sent $100, if I'm to win I'll work it out, which will never happen I don't will anything ever

When I was a little kid, I won a Nerf Gun by sending a postcard to my local news station. Must have used up all of my luck on that one - I haven’t won so much as a chicken drop since that point. But I still bought 12 tickets.

Not only would it be completely uncharitable not to buy a couple tickets, you'd have to be an absolute fool not to at least put your name in the hat!

In 3 months time chances are someone on this thread is going to own that beautiful beast!!!

I'm in for half dozen tickets. Everyone is invited over after I win :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone that has donated and with a chance to win and is a win win no matter what and is great to see people giving to a great cause . :clap:

Back