Road Trip for My New Shirley

So.... does this mean we get to see this new toy at the TX Fall Bash? and the Spring bash? But...but... what about the absolutely wonderful morsels we get to try from your BGE?

Congratulations on the SF cooker, Hotch.

So.... does this mean we get to see this new toy at the TX Fall Bash? and the Spring bash? But...but... what about the absolutely wonderful morsels we get to try from your BGE?

Congratulations on the SF cooker, Hotch.
Yes we will be bringing it to both.
At least for a couple of Bashes we will leave the Egging to Kelley, Bruce and possibly a couple of other EggHeads. We are trying to get more to come out to the Bash. That's why I posted it on the BGE Egghead forum also.
You are bringing the famous Springram beans this year, right! They are a must have. And will look good in my Shirley!! :mrgreen:

I can move mine around by hand on concrete. I have a wheel on the front to make it easier. The 24x42 is the size I should have bought.
I'm looking for one today.
Is yours a single or double wheel replacing the foot on the existing trailer jack? :mrgreen:

I'm looking for one today.
Is yours a single or double wheel replacing the foot on the existing trailer jack? :mrgreen:

single wheel. but i am not moving it around in the yard just on the concrete slab.

Well after looking at this thread a Dozen times, showing it to my Wife and emailing Tyler......I'm On The List.!
:heh:

Noooo, NOT Shirley Fabs build List......I'm at the Bottom of me Wife's LONG List of Chit that's gonna happen before I ever get a Shirley......... :cry:
I'm gonna go Hug BoomShuckaLucka....... :twitch:

I have my Shirley starter kit unloaded and stacked!
Now waiting for tow dolly to arrive so I can put on back patio. :mrgreen:

2017-08-25_001.jpg

Picked up my Shirley yard tow vehicle. Honda3011H! Had it stored at my son's house.
Just wish I had the tow dolly I ordered then I can pull it from my garage to the backyard patio... :mrgreen:

2017-08-26_002.jpg

Back