The Shirley Fabrication Nation Memorial Weekend cooks

InThePitBBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Name or Nickame
Bob
Who's rolling smoke on a Shirley Fab let's see em!

Big thanks to all our vets, we love and appreciate all of you and best wishes to all the brethren this special weekend we hope you all are doing well.

Bad weather again here tomorrow so were doing our usual vets cook a day early and making up pans to deliver to them on account of the virus for those that didn't want to attend a party just yet.

Butts are cooking, got sausage and corn to smoke later in the day what's on your pit this weekend?

0YIugigl.jpg

Looking good, Bob. I haven't started yet but I got some chicken quarters and short ribs going on later. I'm going to concoct some kind of smoked dessert too. Have a great Memorial Day weekend, everyone.

William! Man it's good to see you here my friend, hope ya'll are well good to know you found something to cook it's been tight getting meat around here.

Just threw some sticks in the cooker and I'm gonna make up a few pans of bread pudding and smoke it later on interested to see what you come up with.

Bread pudding is exactly what I had in mind. Meat around here has been pretty decent as far as replenishing but there is also a huge Kroger distribution center so the closest stores seem to get stocked first. I got some thick beef short ribs about to go on and I scored some ox tails too for another day.

Attachments

• 20200524_100002.jpg
    20200524_100002.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 20200524_100024.jpg
    20200524_100024.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 250
Nice there be some lucky and thankful people

Pretty good turn out so far and lot's of to go boxes and pans getting packed up everyone's pitching in this year to do some delivering for those that can't be here.

Hope you have a great weekend George!

Looks fantastic. Now I want some corn. If I ever make it up for a Louisville vs Notre Dame game I expect you to be cooking. :-D

You turn up and we'll roll the Shirley Fab right up on goalpost Jesus and tailgate for days!

Everything looks awesome Bob. :thumb:

Thanks Kevin, we got lucky this year the early corn has been some of the best in a long time and were really enjoying it.

Hope you guys are having a great weekend!

Thanks Jeanie! Hope you are well and enjoyed yours how's things these days for you?

You're welcome Bob! All is good here, thanks for asking.
I'm having trouble finding computer time, but that's not a bad thing. lol The garden is doing great.
Hope things are getting back to normal for you and the business.

Back