Road Trip for My New Shirley

I have my Shirley starter kit unloaded and stacked!
Now waiting for tow dolly to arrive so I can put on back patio. :mrgreen:

2017-08-25_001.jpg

:clap2:

I'd be a bit skeert every time I reached in there.......rattlers aplenty around here.

Simply another reason to tote a .45. :thumb:

I don't reach into my wood pile without gloves. Even if it's only a lizard that runs up my arm it still makes you jump for a second.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Well the tow dolly finally showed up today. Did some light assembly then hooked up to my Honda 3011H. Towed my Shirley around the side yard and on to the rear pool deck. I think we will keep her here. Next up is to have my neighbor make a cover for it.
Thanks for looking.

2017-09-05_005.jpg

2017-09-05_003.jpg

2017-09-05_008.jpg

2017-09-05_010.jpg

2017-09-05_012.jpg

Come see us at the 2017 Texas BBQ Brethren Bash on 11-11-2017 :mrgreen:

Well the tow dolly finally showed up today. Did some light assembly then hooked up to my Honda 3011H. Towed my Shirley around the side yard and on to the rear pool deck. I think we will keep her here. Next up is to have my neighbor make a cover for it.
Thanks for looking.

2017-09-05_005.jpg

2017-09-05_003.jpg

2017-09-05_008.jpg

2017-09-05_010.jpg

2017-09-05_012.jpg

Come see us at the 2017 Texas BBQ Brethren Bash on 11-11-2017 :mrgreen:

Is it really that heavy that a trailer dolly can't do the trick by itself? I do remember you are semi-retired so I guess you need all the help you can get :becky:

Is it really that heavy that a trailer dolly can't do the trick by itself? I do remember you are semi-retired so I guess you need all the help you can get :becky:
I learned to work smarter not harder! :mrgreen:

When I called and talked to Tyler in July, his wait was 20+ months, but he said Paul's was only 14...Not sure why the difference? Either way I sent my check in last Monday but it still hasn't been cashed. Anyone who's gotten on the list...did they cash the check pretty quickly?

When I called and talked to Tyler in July, his wait was 20+ months, but he said Paul's was only 14...Not sure why the difference? Either way I sent my check in last Monday but it still hasn't been cashed. Anyone who's gotten on the list...did they cash the check pretty quickly?

Not really... my check took two weeks to be cashed. It took so long I second guessed the mail system and sent them another one. Tyler contacted me when he received the second one though.

Not really... my check took two weeks to be cashed. It took so long I second guessed the mail system and sent them another one. Tyler contacted me when he received the second one though.

That's hilarious! I have been questioning it as well, as there's certainly no way that it could take 10 days to get an envelope from South MS to Tuscaloosa (approximately 4 hour drive).

I saw on one of Paul's videos he builds the smaller ones which they don't sell as many and obviously takes less time.

Back