THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So, I count eight entries so far?? gore, is your posting the start of another of your famous DQ's??? :p

I was just reminiscing actually. Pork chops depress me as I can't get (or at least haven't found) what I want. I liken it to cooking select-grade beef -- life's too short. I think I could have a very fine DQ for you if you like though. Oh, I guess we don't have DQs in Masters Cuts. We call them Short Buses instead -- or are DQs just reserved for me? Chris, have I been DQed in one of these before? Is there an explanation of DQs and Short Buses in the FAQ? Hey, do we even have a FAQ? What kind of two-bit operation is this if we don't even have a faq? :tsk:

Gore, you need to befriend a local farmer and work with him on slaughtering a pig. Bet you could get killer chops!

Hey Chris... there's one thing we haven't had yet.... "The Never Ending Throwdown":becky:

If this is to be the last ever Master Cut TD... I vote we keep it alive forever!

After all, who doesn't like Pork Chops!:thumb:

Cheers!

BIll
I considered that for a bit. Maybe I should make it so. If enough people approve, we can have the "Never Ending Pork Chop Thread".:becky:

I considered that for a bit. Maybe I should make it so. If enough people approve, we can have the "Never Ending Pork Chop Thread".:becky:

It certainly would be different, wouldn't it? Count me in!

Well, it's been seconded and thirded, so there we have it.

tumblr_l2ofweFvFd1qbmwoso1_500.jpg

But we'll never know who won. There would be no closure. I don't want to go back into therapy. Must... have... closure... :shock:

CD :becky:

Yes, but who's counting? :thumb:

It's just that sometimes I wait up for your entries and wanted to make sure we were talking about the same time frame. I can stay up awhile but to the end of times might be pushing it. Unless you know something I don't know:icon_shy.

Awesome :clap2: The way my cooks have been going lately I just might need infinity to get some chops done :boxing:. I was actually gonna try to squeeze in a half-arsed chop cook today but I have been too busy with the beef ribs and other stuff :tsk:. I guess I have no excuse now.

Back