The Never Ending PORK CHOP Thread

That looks very tasty, Ron, but also very similar to what I am entering. Are you hacking my computer? :boxing:

CD :becky:

I'll still close it down the first weekend AFTER the 10th Pork Chop entry is submitted. And please enter pork chops. Although technically, nothing in the rules says you have to.

I should have just enough time to get chef Daniel Boulud to prepare my entry. If he's not available to travel, I may need to settle for local chef, Dean Fearing.

CD

That looks very tasty, Ron, but also very similar to what I am entering. Are you hacking my computer? :boxing:

CD :becky:

Yes, and you really should at least password protect that folder of pictures. You know the ones... :becky:

I'll still close it down the first weekend AFTER the 10th Pork Chop entry is submitted. And please enter pork chops. Although technically, nothing in the rules says you have to.

That's good to hear. I'm entering Spam. I just came by this awesome recipe using Todd's Dirt and a Sweet Lucy Mustard Glaze that I bet will go great on Spam.

Guess I'm in this one... :thumb: Did some nice 1" Frenched pork chops tonight. There's the cook thread: • A couple Bone-in Chops

Here's the entry image:
9f1611a8.jpg

This is gonna be a good one! :thumb:

Cheers

phrasty, that looks great, but i think you need to submit three(3) images for a masters cut throwdown.

don't want to see a DQ on that chop!

Whoa, Phrasty just made two entries off of one dish!:shock: I think that might be a first!:shock:

.....Im confused! :crazy::doh: It was too late to edit my original post :shock:. My bad. Yah, and I'm gonna blame whatever wrongdoing I did one boogiesnap... :wink: Yeah, its all his fault! That is unless i tie myself.. :thumb: :heh:

Cheers

Back