THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Local Giant just had a $1.99/lb sale on BB's. I grabbed 4 racks. I still have 4 racks from the last $1.99/lb sale, lol

$3-$4 here but spares are $2.

More meat to bone ratio and 1/2 the price.

Where I am in Florida, Publix is ALWAYS the most expensive place to shop for most everything, so I'm not there often. Last time I looked at the price of Ribs, I think if was over $6 per #. No thanks.

I'm in Florida also and yes Publix is damn proud of everything they sell.

I'm lucky to have a Shamrock Foodservice Warehouse nearby that sells Prairie Fresh spares at $2/lb consistently. I typically trim into St Louis and have 2lbs left for sausage.
Beef short rib racks at Sam's tho... $8/lb. Just got two racks using $100 of my Sam's cash for Super Bowl Sunday.

I'll check out Sprouts here though I seldom go there because they are traditionally more expensive than Publix.

George, Curtis and Duke, Sprouts in my hood have BB's and St. Louis for $2.99 Lb.
Also. spriral hams are down to $0.99 a pound.

There's a reason you don't see me doing ribs. Pork is over twice the price in Australia in general. The ribs are cut so there is almost no meat on them, and then they don't generally know the difference between a spare and a baby back. It's getting better very slowly. Costco is pretty good but we are looking at very spendy. They are off my shopping list.

Back