THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks, that is the one.
I can't always do links because I am using special software for the vision impaired, and it will not always work when clicking on links, etc.

Got it. Just let me know if you need help posting a link!

Sous vide machines are great. I cooked some prime ribeyes for 30 people at my parents' 50th. I had all of the steaks cooked in the sous vide. 15 minutes before it was time to serve dinner I cut all of the bags open and started searing them on a BGE. A minute or two per side and they were all perfect.

This is what I did for Christmas brunch with 10 ribeyes. I have been using a stock pot on my gas range. Once up to temp (130) I just set the burner to the lowest setting and it holds at exactly 128-131 for as long as I want.
It is awesome to be able to cook steaks on the Kamado to order at about 3 minutes each.

Also it is probably the best way to reheat leftover Steak, Beef Ribs, and Brisket.

Back