Snadamo Cheeseburger Project

Question please. When you removed the cheese from the container did it just slide out or did you have to destroy the container getting it out? Trying to decide what type molding container to use. Thanks

I ended up using a butter knife around the sides and after a few taps it eventually came out.

what a great project you are doing :thumb:
what's the shelf life for the cheese?

Well, I didn't use any preservatives, and everything was heated up in a pot. So, if I were to take a semi-educated guess, 2 weeks MAX in fridge. Take what I say with a grain of salt though, I honestly have no idea and would play it pretty safe.

Adam, this is an awesome project you have chosen to jump on. I can only imagine how good that homemade cheese taste.

Thanks Joedy! I am trying to figure out the day to put this all together.

My family ate all the buns I made for sandwiches or even just dinner rolls, so I need to make another batch, lol. I still have to make pickles, french fries.s. Bacon is smoking as we speak, deep fryer just got delivered earlier. Thinking next week may be the week to do it.

I may dabble in "secret sauce" but I usually am not a fan of that stuff, especially if bacon is involved.

Made some homemade pickles for the project. I gotta make more buns, but will probably do it Friday or Saturday. I need to get my deep fryer assembled so I can make those fries as well.

52649104046_a5e8997a10_b.jpg

52649616655_dd83ba97eb_b.jpg

Sodium Citrate came in yesterday's mail.

Made the Chud version and it seemed to turn out great. In the fridge now. It set up in the pan and spatula pretty good so no reason to think it won't in the containers. Did three smaller containers and added dried chopped jalapenos to the third one.

Back