Up to now, this is the situation!
(But is still in progress...)
19d9fe445196f80f264d5acb80281d0c.jpg

Inviato dal mio M2101K7BNY utilizzando Tapatalk

Looks very nice!

• Thanks
Reactions: mbt
What about an uncoverd photo?

When the weather improves, for sure. It's pouring right now.

I love this build/idea. Gets the job done and you save money from no sides. What are your dimensions?

Thank you. It's 8 x 14. The front is 8' to 6' in the back. I made it so the only cutting I had to do was the braces.

My yard is very small to begin with, and the whole thing was on a slope when I bought the house so a few years ago I flattened out a good portion of it and put in a paver stone patio.

That was cool for a while, but it still needed work and I decided it was finally time, so here's what I did. I flattened out more of the yard to within two feet of the back fence, put in a block retaining wall, and extended the paver stone patio all the way to the wall. Then i installed electrical outlets in several spots around the perimeter, and last, I put in a 10x12 pergola to put all my stuff under. I wanted the pergola super tall to give plenty of room for smoke to dissipate, so it's 12.5' tall in the back, with a roof that slopes to 11.5' in the front where there is a gutter with gutter guard and a rain chain which drains right into a French drain behind the wall.

It was just finished this week and and I just got all my cookers in place and set up so I'm super excited.

Here's the pics!
Here's a good view of the whole setup

The main area with my Blue Smoke offset by Big Phil's, 36" Blackstone 4 burner, and a 30x48 stainless prep table

The corner which houses my Ooni Karu 16 Pizza oven, to 4x4 wood racks for the offset, and my little electric log splitter in case i need to do any processing on my wood.

My other cookers, including my Pellet Pro 2300 Vertical pellet pooper for weeknight duty or when i need alot of capacilty, My PK100 Electric smoker for sausage, bacon, and jerky, and my Weber's, including a 22" Master Touch kettle, a 22" WSM, and a little Smokey Joe.

And a front shot of the main area.

Last edited:
I did an update. Added colour changing LED string lights, an Alexa Echo, bluetooth speaker, weather proof power strip, mine and my Dad's old number plates, and a tablet to stream my radio station from back home.
This looks like a great place to hangout and enjoy some fine eats.

Back