You're All Invited to The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash on October 1!

It was a great day. Friends and food and laughter! I'd like to thank everyone that came out.

Marty, Marty, Marty... man you are a true brethren! Once again you went to a lot of trouble to surprise me again. I truly thank you!

For those that have never been... GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET HERE!!! You will not be disappointed.

Shelley and Hotch...
Y'all are the heart and soul of the Texas Bashes. Those of us that are there know the hard work you 2 put into making each Bash go smoothly. Plus you guys can COOK!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Oh Ya, this Chit is Good…………. Hotch done some pig ribs with it. Tasty, Tasty.

cef63c874a53524c21b11f767bd442bb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen!

It was a great day. Friends and food and laughter! I'd like to thank everyone that came out.

Marty, Marty, Marty... man you are a true brethren! Once again you went to a lot of trouble to surprise me again. I truly thank you!

For those that have never been... GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND GET HERE!!! You will not be disappointed.

Shelley and Hotch...
Y'all are the heart and soul of the Texas Bashes. Those of us that are there know the hard work you 2 put into making each Bash go smoothly. Plus you guys can COOK!!!

I almost forgot...
Mike, aka The Artist Formerly Known as Toast, had his firmware upgraded and he's better than new. That made us all smile.

Andy did NOT bring any malort. I was so ecstatic that I lost my concentration. He handed me a piece of sausage. 10 minutes later I was on my 2nd bottle of water. I had no choice but to put him on my no-food-trust list. It's an exclusive group. Only 2 members. Dan Chambers and Andy.

Smitty did his best douche-canoe impression. Pigs feet on a steek and cow tongue tacos. Jay made some great ribs (sorry about the Aggie game) [emoji850]. Andy's picana was pretty dang good. Hotch and Shelly cooked some great fatties, ribs, corn casserole and dump cake. I may have had 1 or 5 servings of that dump cake...[emoji2369]

Hotch got Chris, Sliding Billy, on the phone and we all took turns speaking with him. It was really good to hear him laugh with us. Hopefully he can make it to the Spring Bash.

Mike brought some really good sausage. Hopefully I didn't forget anyone.

Well, another great Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash is in the books.
Thankyou Paul, for hosting the Fall Bash.

We do this twice a year. In the fall at Belton Lake and the Spring at Lake Ray Roberts. It is always great to get together and see Brethren members along with their family and friends. As we all know it does take an effort to both attend and Host BBQ Brethren Bash. With planning and getting things ready, working it into your schedule along the travel time and costs.

As you look at the pictures posted we had some incredible food this year.
But the main reason for going to a Bash or hosting one is fellowship with other BBQ Brethren.
This makes for at least twice a year we get to hang out, have fun and swap stories of life and events.

Shelly, I and Paul thank each and every one who attended this year.
We hope you had a great time at the 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash!
Hope to see you at the 2023 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash :mrgreen:

Yup - 2 brand new spares - rim n tires from Harbor Freight delivered by my son about 1.5 hrs later………

If I had realized it was you sooner and hadn't been on the inside high speed lane, I would have stopped. With all the shops around there, I figured a Walmart, Harbor Freight or, Northern Tool wasn't too far away!

Don't know about today but, pre-Covid, Walmart stocked those little tires on rims at my local Walmart TLE department.

Back