Show pics of the ugliest smokers ever

What does TS have against your smoker design? I am guessing he/she sells some sort od smoker and your hurting he/she sales?

I mean who gives a crap what it looks like, if it puts out some good Q, thats all that matters. Besides, your smoker is hardly ugly or some rig job.

What does TS have against your smoker design? I am guessing he/she sells some sort od smoker and your hurting he/she sales?

I mean who gives a crap what it looks like, if it puts out some good Q, thats all that matters. Besides, your smoker is hardly ugly or some rig job.

If bob were an ice cream flavor he'd be praline and dik

[ame]https://youtu.be/09SyYkde1zk[/ame]

The science is cool and all, but it's like the garbage can meets a marital aid....

Design fail on visuals

wtf%20(2).gif

Just an addition to Ron's warning. Some poor taste and decisions on a couple sides here. If you are on a FORCED IGNORE with someone......you better ignore everything and in every way possible. Sticking up for someone, while admirable, brings you down to their level and makes work for us. We don't really like having to babysit threads like this and then referee them when they get out of hand. Especially on a weekend. Take this as an additional warning. This drama between both sides of this issue has gotten old. We are done with it. Ignore eachother. Stay out of each others threads and use better judgment next time.

Bob

Ha! I almost posted a pic of my brother-in-law smoking a big ole stogie and holding a flask of brown liqueur. Sure glad I was not the first reply to this post. Because he is ugly and he smokes and drinks way that he should.

But I bet he makes an awesome green bean casserole?

My ex-gf THREW OUT my double rack UDS..........it had a beautiful rust patina on the outside ....

There is a word for her.......

My UDS was pretty sharp looking when I built it back in 2010:

1052009FirstUDSCook-1.jpg

Now it's pretty battle hardened:

IMG_2095_zpsjls5lhov.jpg

IMG_2099_zpsrvee8eqn.jpg

Still works great as ever!

Back