Annual Barrett-Jackson Trip To Scottsdale, AZ--Lots Of Pron

Food looks fantastic!

I have no doubts that the auction is a riot!

Thanks Jeremy!

It really is brother. This year was relatively quiet but Saturday night is a farking hoot any given year. :nod:

A truly epic post, Sako - a beef-fest, and car auction travelogue all rolled into one! Never would have known that cooked meat came off a gas grill that you never used before. Excellent on all counts!

3SLbgkv.jpg

Dayum, Sako! Awesome eats and the auction looks like fun. If you want to add a 91 NSX to your collection....

A truly epic post, Sako - a beef-fest, and car auction travelogue all rolled into one! Never would have known that cooked meat came off a gas grill that you never used before. Excellent on all counts!

3SLbgkv.jpg

Thanks Richard!

A cheap Dyna Glo but I’ve cooked on cheaper POS grills so this was a breeze. What I was proud of most was that fact that I nailed the steaks with no thermometers. :shock: I kinda gave myself a pat in the back for perfect steaks. Guess over the years I learned a thing or two? :noidea:

Wow! What a weekend. A meat lovers dream. A gear heads dream as well. Barrett-Jackson is on my bucket list. Thanks for taking us along on your adventure.

Robert

Wow. Looks like you had some fun. The food and cars all looked great, but to show my true redneck colors, I admit that Thompson with the drum really stole the show for me. When I win the lottery, I'm getting one...

Wow! What a weekend. A meat lovers dream. A gear heads dream as well. Barrett-Jackson is on my bucket list. Thanks for taking us along on your adventure.

Robert

Thanks Robert! Definitely lots of fun. Scottsdale is the place to be for the show.

Wow. Looks like you had some fun. The food and cars all looked great, but to show my true redneck colors, I admit that Thompson with the drum really stole the show for me. When I win the lottery, I'm getting one...

Thanks Kevin!

Definitely was one of the favorites too as well in a long time.

Thanks Richard!

A cheap Dyna Glo but I’ve cooked on cheaper POS grills so this was a breeze. What I was proud of most was that fact that I nailed the steaks with no thermometers. :shock: I kinda gave myself a pat in the back for perfect steaks. Guess over the years I learned a thing or two? :noidea:

Impressive !Very good! I can usually do that, but….

Have a Thermapen with me almost every time I travel, cause I KNOW who’s gonna end end up Cookin’ on whatever grill is handy.

Every now and then, I think I need to add a Gasser to the collection for simplicity when I don’t plan it out well enough in advance, but I keep failing to pull the trigger.

Good work Sako! Barret-Jackson always look like it would be a fun event.

Back