Should I pull the trigger on Weber Genesis ?

I vote Weber Performer with gas ignition! :biggrin1:

I have been gas-less for about 5 years now (my wife would disagree with that statement :tsk:) and don't plan on going back anytime soon. I have two Performers and I can have it up and running in about 20 minutes. My wife doesn't like charcoal either, but my kids do it now, and with the gas ignition it is simple to get going.

I do like the Genesis though, so to each their own.

Ed

Well, after some confusion on their part with stock availability and help from the local Lowe's in switching my order to the one they did have in stock, which was far more complicated than you'd think (thank you an associate named Tom for ensuring it did get done) my brand new Espresso grill is all set up, and ready to go. The inaugural chicken thighs are already being marinated in Zesty Italian dressing with herbs and lemon juice.

Starting to think about a rotisserie for my kettle... Does this ever end ?!

Last edited:
QN6590

Flickr doesn't seem to like this forum, Umma. Try using imgur.com, it's free and reliable.
4fYCmsE.jpg

I have used and thrown away more gassers than I care to talk about. I have a old Weber Genesis Silver B that I restored a couple of years ago. While I love my charcoal and wood there are times when the weather is not favorable or I'm in a hurry I use my gasser. It is without a doubt the best gasser I have ever owned.

Back