Napoleon Rogue XT 5 burner infrared or Genesis 325?

qposner

Full Fledged Farker
Evening all! I’m moving to a new house and am going to add a propane gasser for quick weeknight cooks. I was planning on a Weber Genesis 325 at $999 but saw the Napoleon Rogue XT 5 burner infrared was on sale for $1099. I don’t know anything about the Napoleon grill aside from Napoleon making nice grills. I’d love your opinions as I plan on buying the Napoleon tomorrow to take advantage of the Labor Day sale if that is the one I decide on. Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like the side burner is what is infrared on the Napolean.

Dont know anything about the Napoleon- I do like the infrared. I have always had good Luck with the Weber Genesis

I had a Genesis Gold for 15+ years i had to get rid of due to not being able to get replacement parts, but honestly, Weber has went soo far downhill in quality, i can't justify paying more then what i payed 15+ years ago for a Genesis Gold ( $699 brand new MSRP )

Napoleon?

Evening all! I’m moving to a new house and am going to add a propane gasser for quick weeknight cooks. I was planning on a Weber Genesis 325 at $999 but saw the Napoleon Rogue XT 5 burner infrared was on sale for $1099. I don’t know anything about the Napoleon grill aside from Napoleon making nice grills. I’d love your opinions as I plan on buying the Napoleon tomorrow to take advantage of the Labor Day sale if that is the one I decide on. Thanks!

EDIT: Looks like the side burner is what is infrared on the Napolean.

These are the grills you're talking about?

https://www.napoleon.com/en/us/grills/products/gas-grills/rogue-xt-series

Which one did you get?

Regular price on the top 3 of that line look to be about $100 more than you mentioned as regular price....

How do you like it?

Thank you in advance!!

Back