red box smoker!

I am headed to the woods today for two weeks on a hunting trip. Not gonna mess with them until I return on the 30th. But....I will post an in depth review of them!!! I am sure Mark has them dialed in though and for $400....that is like a short sore pecker.....just can't beat it!!

red box smoker

They are selling like hotcakes. Lots of good reviews. I tested it for 8 months. Great little household,rv, tailgating cooker.

Mark

They are selling like hotcakes. Lots of good reviews. I tested it for 8 months. Great little household,rv, tailgating cooker.

Mark

One mistake here. The firebox door is actually insulated. Just a small gap at the bottom where the air comes in.

Thanks for the information! It was hard to tell from the pic that the fb door was insulated.

Looks like perfect size to take with the wife and I to the coast on the weekends!! Can already taste some fresh caught fish smoked in this!!!

Got family and a bunch of little ones running around today so I'm a little slow posting. Biscuit test was dead even on all racks. Temps don't get out of control. Hot dogs and sausage came out really good. Chicken breasts were next and a fatty. Just put baby back ribs on. Tight fit. Loaded up with 45-50 pieces of charcoal at 12:15. 12:45 was at 225 and put on the biscuits. Still on the same load of fuel at 4:15 running at 325. Will fit more than I thought. Very stout cooker and the fit and finish is really nice. Very glad I got this one. I tried a maze but it's not necessary. Ran the water pan empty and lined it with foil. 20151121_155017.jpg

Back