Red box smoker junk

bucko

is one Smokin' Farker
Red box smoker

Just bought a red box smoker anybody have trouble with air flow mine only runs an out 2 hours on a load of lit coals

Just bought a red box smoker anybody have trouble with air flow mine only runs an out 2 hours on a load of lit coals

Are you saying 2 hours is not long enough? Are we talking a chimney of coals?

They're tiny so that's not unexpected. There isn't exactly a lot of room in the charcoal box from what I've seen. Are you dumping and entire chimney into the basket or are you doing the minion method?

Bought a red box smoker about 3 weeks ago what a piece of junk why would anybody make a smoker with out a in take this smoker has 0 airflow I think I'm going to throw it in the trash no air flow at all

Any body want to buy this no air flow piece of junk just let me know I bought a 22 inch old smokey for 74 dollars and it's alot better than this don't believe the videos you see on you tube if you like thick nasty grey smoke this is what you want I can't say it enough no air flow no intake

I had one a few years ago and it was built pretty nice. It was a stout little cooker and the quality better than I expected. Maybe the quality has changed I dunno. Mine had a slide intake on the bottom of the firebox door. I sold it after two cooks because it was just too small. It was an impulse purchase. On the bright side I listed it on FB Marketplace and a guy bought it the next day. Don't throw it away, put it on CL, Marketplace, or the Brethren sales page.

Sounds like somebody didn't look at or read the instructions about how to use the unit. Air flow adjustment is in the bottom of the firebox door. It is reverse flow. And lighting the charcoal the right way is important. Mine works fine. takes getting use to the smaller size.

Red box

No instructions came with it I watched every you tube video sweet swine of mine has watched them over and over including fire management all I am saying is the intake at the bottom of the door is worthless glad you get good airflow and clean smoke maybe you can pass on your secret

Bought a red box smoker about 3 weeks ago what a piece of junk why would anybody make a smoker with out a in take this smoker has 0 airflow I think I'm going to throw it in the trash no air flow at all

Most stores offer 90 day returns. If its really a POS, return it. :roll:

Back