THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dutch! Canadian!
Hey my wife is Canadian and I'm Dutch and I've never seen anything like that in either of those places. I think those were smuggled in from China,,,, just sayin,,,, :wink:

I bought a box of ribs like that once a few years ago. The box said spareribs on it but contained those skinny weird shaped rib things. They were not from Canada but Dutch. Anyhow, I took em back to the store and got my money back. Aint no ribs I know. Good luck. :cool:

I had forgotten about a year and a half ago I bought some "Danish" pork ribs and they were not only like that they came in a box and I think they were freezer burnt on top of that. I ended up throwing them out and told myself never again would I get ribs in a box or Danish ribs.

Call McDonalds, maybe this is used for McRibs!:shock:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Call McDonalds, maybe this is used for McRibs!:shock:

Funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing. I will just have to get some Hogie Rolls and this could turn out pretty good.:p I have got the rub on them and they started looking better. They are not all small. There is about 4 good size racks out of all of them. Not regular Baby Back size, but still pretty good size. Enough to make some good Rib Sandwiches.

Back