Question about Ribs???

Dutch! Canadian!
Hey my wife is Canadian and I'm Dutch and I've never seen anything like that in either of those places. I think those were smuggled in from China,,,, just sayin,,,, :wink:

I bought a box of ribs like that once a few years ago. The box said spareribs on it but contained those skinny weird shaped rib things. They were not from Canada but Dutch. Anyhow, I took em back to the store and got my money back. Aint no ribs I know. Good luck. :cool:

I had forgotten about a year and a half ago I bought some "Danish" pork ribs and they were not only like that they came in a box and I think they were freezer burnt on top of that. I ended up throwing them out and told myself never again would I get ribs in a box or Danish ribs.

Call McDonalds, maybe this is used for McRibs!:shock:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Call McDonalds, maybe this is used for McRibs!:shock:

Funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing. I will just have to get some Hogie Rolls and this could turn out pretty good.:p I have got the rub on them and they started looking better. They are not all small. There is about 4 good size racks out of all of them. Not regular Baby Back size, but still pretty good size. Enough to make some good Rib Sandwiches.

Back