THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thanks Ron!
I've never entered a TD. Wouldn't have a chance. Those folks can cook!
Jeanie, if you entered a throw down I could count on the fingers of one hand (after they were chopped off in an industrial accident) who could beat you. You do some beautiful cooks.

If Cowgirl entered TDs they would just have to give her the win automatically. Another awesome cook!! That looks delicious!

You all are very kind. Thank you!!!

What-ever!

Kinda like that though, might be my new alias. :grin:

Respectfully,

Backyard Hack
lol Feel free to use it Mr Hack. :becky:

I like the skillet idea Jeanie! Great thinking!
I definitely need to make more of these, I'm out!

Thanks so much Sam, I remember the rellenos you made. They were awesome!

Great looking food. If word was out you were cooking and needed helpers, how many did you have show up? 200? 300? ;D

Thanks Mike! Had 2 real helpers and have had a string of beer drinking, finger pointing, advice givin', onlookers. :laugh:

I might take a bite or two of that...:wink:

That looks incredible! Which part of Mexico are you from?

Thanks again for posting!:mrgreen:

The northern part! :becky: Thanks!

Thank you again for the kind comments everyone!

If you're a green chile fan this is one of those posts you keep returning to. As well if your a cast iron fan, you are drawn. And if you like barrel cooking. My goodness I may have just snatched the pebble from her hand. Maybe not. Most likely not. At least I made her blink. I'm hearing the cicadas are early which "sometimes " mean the green chile hatch is early. Who knows???

Upon pondering, the pebble is still secure, she didn't even come close to blinking :-(

Damnit, this is infuriating!

Will you please open a restaurant so I can stop trying to lick my laptop screen? ; )

I saw your posts on traditional method and you made it look so easy....so I tried it...damn not so easy. I realized you are just a good cook.

Now these...I think even I can do.

Thanks for the Idea!!

Back