Pulled Pork Chile Rellenos... Skillet Style

Great looking food. If word was out you were cooking and needed helpers, how many did you have show up? 200? 300? ;D

Thanks Ron!
I've never entered a TD. Wouldn't have a chance. Those folks can cook!
Jeanie, if you entered a throw down I could count on the fingers of one hand (after they were chopped off in an industrial accident) who could beat you. You do some beautiful cooks.

I might take a bite or two of that...:wink:

That looks incredible! Which part of Mexico are you from?

Thanks again for posting!:mrgreen:

If Cowgirl entered TDs they would just have to give her the win automatically. Another awesome cook!! That looks delicious!

You all are very kind. Thank you!!!

What-ever!

Kinda like that though, might be my new alias. :grin:

Respectfully,

Backyard Hack
lol Feel free to use it Mr Hack. :becky:

I like the skillet idea Jeanie! Great thinking!
I definitely need to make more of these, I'm out!

Thanks so much Sam, I remember the rellenos you made. They were awesome!

Great looking food. If word was out you were cooking and needed helpers, how many did you have show up? 200? 300? ;D

Thanks Mike! Had 2 real helpers and have had a string of beer drinking, finger pointing, advice givin', onlookers. :laugh:

I might take a bite or two of that...:wink:

That looks incredible! Which part of Mexico are you from?

Thanks again for posting!:mrgreen:

The northern part! :becky: Thanks!

Thank you again for the kind comments everyone!

If you're a green chile fan this is one of those posts you keep returning to. As well if your a cast iron fan, you are drawn. And if you like barrel cooking. My goodness I may have just snatched the pebble from her hand. Maybe not. Most likely not. At least I made her blink. I'm hearing the cicadas are early which "sometimes " mean the green chile hatch is early. Who knows???

Upon pondering, the pebble is still secure, she didn't even come close to blinking :-(

Jeanie these look great. I never have made the the "real" ones but yours I'm going to try. You should jump in on the TD's.

Damnit, this is infuriating!

Will you please open a restaurant so I can stop trying to lick my laptop screen? ; )

I saw your posts on traditional method and you made it look so easy....so I tried it...damn not so easy. I realized you are just a good cook.

Now these...I think even I can do.

Thanks for the Idea!!

Back