THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I really thoroughly enjoy scrolling down your posts and watching the meals develop. So good! This looks like a fantastic meal here - I love all that stuff separately and together - very nice, Jeanie!

I thought I could come here and check out what Cowgirl posted and be immune because I just ate my leftover smoked ham from Easter.

Nope. Apparently it doesn't work that way.

Those look fantastic. And fresh cornbread . . . mmm . . .mmm!

Saw the title of the thread and thought "that sounds good" then I saw it was Cowgirl and new it would be good. Didn't disappoint !

Thank you Jim, good to see ya!

Looks fantastic Jeanie a plate like that I'd ask for seconds and maybe (probably) thirds. :-D

I had plenty to share Kevin. Thanks!

Now that's comfort food.

Looks delicious, Jeanie!

Thank you John!

A delicious dish and at treat for the eye as well! Another cowgirl masterpiece

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Friend!

I could use a plate of that right about now!

I'll fed ex a plate to ya Blue, thanks!

Thanks for the idea Jeanie that looks fantastic! Now I just need to smoke a pork butt....

Thank you Joe! It had a nice smokey flavor.. the pork and sausage really added a nice flavor.

Holy smokes! Look at that presentation. That's my kind of photography.
Thanks so much! My camera is a point and click Kodak easy share. Some day, I might get a fancy camera. :-D

Lookd fantastic!

Thank you Guido!

I really thoroughly enjoy scrolling down your posts and watching the meals develop. So good! This looks like a fantastic meal here - I love all that stuff separately and together - very nice, Jeanie!

Thanks Greg. :hug: I can't seem to get out of the habit of posting so many pics. Glad to hear you enjoyed them! :)

I thought I could come here and check out what Cowgirl posted and be immune because I just ate my leftover smoked ham from Easter.

Nope. Apparently it doesn't work that way.

Those look fantastic. And fresh cornbread . . . mmm . . .mmm!

Very kind of you to say, Cuelio, thank you!! :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
It is already in the 80's here during the day, and those meals are the kind that I absolutely would kill for when it is cooler out. Can I call you in the fall?

Windy. Beans make it windy. 30-48mph gusts since cowgirl made beans. Who'd have thought- beans=wind(y)

Sure wish I had a bowl --or 4.

Awesome.

That is a beautiful looking meal Jeanie. I do love beans and rice, just looking at and reading the ingredients list was comforting to me. I can only imagine how good it must have been.

Back