Pulled Pork, Black Beans n Rice

I really thoroughly enjoy scrolling down your posts and watching the meals develop. So good! This looks like a fantastic meal here - I love all that stuff separately and together - very nice, Jeanie!

I thought I could come here and check out what Cowgirl posted and be immune because I just ate my leftover smoked ham from Easter.

Nope. Apparently it doesn't work that way.

Those look fantastic. And fresh cornbread . . . mmm . . .mmm!

Saw the title of the thread and thought "that sounds good" then I saw it was Cowgirl and new it would be good. Didn't disappoint !

Thank you Jim, good to see ya!

Looks fantastic Jeanie a plate like that I'd ask for seconds and maybe (probably) thirds. :-D

I had plenty to share Kevin. Thanks!

Now that's comfort food.

Looks delicious, Jeanie!

Thank you John!

A delicious dish and at treat for the eye as well! Another cowgirl masterpiece

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Friend!

I could use a plate of that right about now!

I'll fed ex a plate to ya Blue, thanks!

Thanks for the idea Jeanie that looks fantastic! Now I just need to smoke a pork butt....

Thank you Joe! It had a nice smokey flavor.. the pork and sausage really added a nice flavor.

Holy smokes! Look at that presentation. That's my kind of photography.
Thanks so much! My camera is a point and click Kodak easy share. Some day, I might get a fancy camera. :-D

Lookd fantastic!

Thank you Guido!

I really thoroughly enjoy scrolling down your posts and watching the meals develop. So good! This looks like a fantastic meal here - I love all that stuff separately and together - very nice, Jeanie!

Thanks Greg. :hug: I can't seem to get out of the habit of posting so many pics. Glad to hear you enjoyed them! :)

I thought I could come here and check out what Cowgirl posted and be immune because I just ate my leftover smoked ham from Easter.

Nope. Apparently it doesn't work that way.

Those look fantastic. And fresh cornbread . . . mmm . . .mmm!

Very kind of you to say, Cuelio, thank you!! :-D

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
It is already in the 80's here during the day, and those meals are the kind that I absolutely would kill for when it is cooler out. Can I call you in the fall?

Windy. Beans make it windy. 30-48mph gusts since cowgirl made beans. Who'd have thought- beans=wind(y)

Sure wish I had a bowl --or 4.

Awesome.

That is a beautiful looking meal Jeanie. I do love beans and rice, just looking at and reading the ingredients list was comforting to me. I can only imagine how good it must have been.

Back