THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you like the Pecan rub?

I really like it. Moderately sweet with a very light pepper finish. Not too salty, which is a big deal to me. Think its a pretty good pork rub. Probably not my style for brisket - I'm a central tx style guy in that regard.

Kevin, this is awesome. My mini me just turned 4 and I only hope that when she is in college she still wants/asks me to fire up the smoker for her. Would do so with a big smile on my face.

Bet she will. And I bet, you like me will snap to attention and be happy about it. Enjoy her. They are a true Blessing.

Well Done, Kevin.

I hope to follow in your proverbial "Dad-Footsteps" one day.

Teach 'em well. Looks like you completely hooked them up for at least a solid week!

Sure beats the ramen noodles at <$0.50/each I found as a college student!

I didn't do the ramen thing - not sure us country kids knew about them. I did make quite the hand at ham & cheese sandwiches and box Mac and cheese though.

Sounds like a fantastic cook. I have a couple of years before I will be doing the same. You will have to ask them how the cabbage was :-D

Well Joe, I asked and the answer was about what I expected. The first round they just did pulled pork tacos so the saved the cabbage to have the next day with sandwiches... believable... but wouldn't you know - while reheating everything they accidentally ruined the cabbage so it was unfit to eat.

If any of you believe this, PM me - I have a really good deal on some ocean front property... :)

Back