Smoker's Lit . . .

cueball21

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Bob, aka, Uncle
. . . and runnin' at about 225. I'm using mostly pecan wood from a blow down about 18 months ago with a little aged oak thrown in to burn slower and maintain the heat.

I put on a small rack of pork ribs and a pork butt at 11:45 am. I have 4 pork tenderloins that I will SPOG and put on about 4:00 pm because they will cook a lot faster. I had been planning to do this tomorrow, but our weather forecast calls for a lot of wind out of the North tomorrow and much lower temps; so . . .

Miss Juicy is roll’n y’all

Smoked macNChaze…. Yes please!

Happy Thanksgivings Y’all

Last edited:
I’ll supply the pics y’all

Can y’all tell me why Miss Juicy “don’t smoke”

:bow:

Last edited:
Willie has the 250 roll’n…. On my way!

I’ll try to sneak in a pic or two y’all

Thanks for the responses and additional posts.

Yes, this was Thanksgiving fare as we do not eat turkey. We had our meal yesterday because DD and SIL are going to be traveling to the DFW area to work the next 3 days (nights actually) in the ER. They are both ER/Trauma nurses.

I forgot the pron; sorry.

It all came out OK but the ribs were overcooked because I forgot to wrap them at the end. I blame it on my wife who moved my bag of thermometers and probes and couldn't remember where she put them. The only thermo I had was the one on the lid of the smoke chamber. I was cooking by that temp and by the clock. After about 6 hours, I did open the lid and stuck my Thermopop in to get the temps. I should have taken the ribs out and wrapped them with some apple juice, but I'm old and forgot to do it.

Back