Pizza Pron (Pic Heavy)

Those all look good! I loke you sheesheeto pepper idea! I have never cooked a pizza with shrimp. I may soon?

Another great round of pizza pies! That is one thing that I probably need to get into.

Oven pizza stones are my reason to never buy an Ooni, etc. You can do great pizza in the oven, as evidenced here.

That must have been a helluva party Sako.

Those all look good! I loke you sheesheeto pepper idea! I have never cooked a pizza with shrimp. I may soon?

Thanks Jeremy!

Believe it or not this my my first time doing it with shrimp. Won't be the last for sure.

Oven pizza stones are my reason to never buy an Ooni, etc. You can do great pizza in the oven, as evidenced here.

That must have been a helluva party Sako.

Thanks Erik!

Oven and the stone definitely has it's place and these pies were honestly exceptional but they will never be on par with pies made on ooni, roccbox, blackstone etc. IMHO The intense heat produced by these standalone pizza ovens make a more authentic pies with amazing crust and a smoky flavor that an oven simply can't match.

Those look great, I especially like all the nonstandard toppings :clap:

Thanks brotha!

I had the peppers I needed to use, along with some frozen shrimp, bacon, pesto and put it together which I thought would work great. It actually worked well.

Back