THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I was out of town and missed this but I'm glad I had a chance to see it. That looks fantastic and very creative, but I knew it would be. You certainly have me wanting to reach through the screen and take one.

I take one and perhaps two to start with.

For the tank, paint the Coors Light mountains on one end and the rest red with “MINE” somewhere in the red.

Robert

I was out of town and missed this but I'm glad I had a chance to see it. That looks fantastic and very creative, but I knew it would be. You certainly have me wanting to reach through the screen and take one.

Thanks Ron!! Looked like you had a great weekend! :grin:

I take one and perhaps two to start with.

For the tank, paint the Coors Light mountains on one end and the rest red with “MINE” somewhere in the red.

Robert

:laugh: Great idea Robert! I could make it look like my red koozie. Thanks! :grin:

qDjfjmv.jpg

Wow Jeanie, that looks great! Never heard of pambazo up here in gringo land, but I might just have to try making it on my own.

Back