THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
7 lb rib roast, some kind of crunchy tater dish I voted against and and a salad.

rotisserie cooked on the kettle, roast was a little past where I wanted it but it was still good, I was wrong on the taters, they stole the show.

Merry Christmas brothers and sisters!

a little pron
X7gNwg3h.jpg

rl3NiJqh.jpg

uwVREwXh.jpg

YdqvkZph.jpg

Great job! I had a similar spread so I can imagine how good it was

Looks perfectly cooked to me.
What temp/time (estimate) did you use for rotisserie? Lid or no lid?

the lid therm read 250 to start and crept up to 300 I pulled after about 90 minutes to rest the IT was 123 at pull I kept the lid on the whole time. light more coal while it rested and gave it a high heat finish with a partial lid this time.

like this, for 10-15 minutes, it is and old roaster I sometime use as a lid an the santa maria
O0bhJagh.jpg

Tom, that is just plain outta site! Just seeing this now, sure would love a plate of that for dinner tonight!

Can we get some details on the crispy tater dish?

The description is probably why I voted no Richard but you asked so. This is not exact but pretty close as I saw it put together

mix together in a bowl
I bag frozen O'Brian potato
1 can cream of chicken soup
frozen peas and carrots
some chopped bacon
cheddar cheese, grated

lube CI skillet with bacon drippings, add potato mixture
in to the oven I believe 375-400 for an hour or so

Back