THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tom b

somebody shut me the fark up.
Original plan was to go to the neighbors but the Mrs. and kids called an audible. Needed a quick plan last night and decided pizza and wings, but the wife called another omaha, she said I think the kids would like ribs. Off to the store to find some bones, the selection kinda sucked but I stuck to the plan. Grabbed 2 racks of back ribs, they looked marginal and cooked up the same. Front pizza is a traditional combo and the back bacon cheeseburger. Not much for pron either.

Merry Christmas Eve my brothers and sisters!

ribs
EL2Ttpzh.jpg

rub
AV1XeUBh.jpg

plated up
Jbhf2Dph.jpg

bLTQZiFh.jpg

the food wasn't the best but not bad at all. The best part was being with my family tonight.

Last edited:
Anyone try heath riles cherry rub? OP's rub is kinda pricey on Amazon and no prime shipping.

Also the HRCR has really good reviews compared to OP's cherry rub.

The rib audible looks like a great call from here. Pies look great too, but in all cases ribs > pizza...

Ribs and Pizza, now that's a great Christmas Eve spread! Hope you and Stephanie had a great Christmas, Tom!

Back