Ohio Brethren Road Trip?

Sounds like you guys have a great weekend cooked up! I won't be able to make this time but I be thinking of Ya'll.

Oh....and be sure to eat some of that prime brisket for me! :biggrin1:

Thanks, John, for the heads up. I can't make this one but maybe another time. My contract is up in October so I'll be leaving the area then, onto my next gig. You boys have fun!

I got rumbly in my tumbly just thinking about prime brisket :becky:

His humilation and need for revenge clouds his judgement .

September 1996, Pittsburgh — the alma mater of All-American OT/riot-inducer Mark May — rolled into Columbus to take on the No. 7 team in the country, The Ohio State Buckeyes. Pitt got bulldozed, 72-0; it was the worst defeat in school history.

But even a blind squirrel finds an Akorn now and then.... So fingers crossed I don't need that hat :laugh:

He's a good QB and I'm sure he will make a quick recovery. I was getting worried in second qtr.OSU could do nothing right, but they settled down and came up with a win and it was nice to see the tribute to the reporter and her camera man on both teams helmets.

Thankfully no need for the hats and Prime brisket is just 18 days away..:thumb:

He's a good QB and I'm sure he will make a quick recovery. I was getting worried in second qtr.OSU could do nothing right, but they settled down and came up with a win and it was nice to see the tribute to the reporter and her camera man on both teams helmets.

Thankfully no need for the hats and Prime brisket is just 18 days away..:thumb:

It was clear in the second half who had the better athletes. Well, I might end up saving money cause I was was going to order some really ugly hats!

I found a hat for Shenco to wear...sort of like this but with more grey and snowflakes:
0b9e801014d3213906dfa5a2b57031fb.jpg

Back