THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This thread is farking up my work day! :doh:

It's easy enough to close the browser, it's just getting all that scheming noise out of my head that's the problem. :twitch:

A dedicated kebab grill would be very nice...:hungry:

Sure was. It's either coming from UT or AZ. Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday Jeanie! :biggrin1:
Dang...I'll be gone Friday but hope to see pics of it when I get back Tuesday. (if you get the time to take some). :-D

It's easy enough to close the browser, it's just getting all that scheming noise out of my head that's the problem. :twitch:

You do need one Greg!! :twisted::becky:

Pretty much what I'm getting it for Greg.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Wow! Love the idea and looking forward to hearing the first comments from the early adopters.

.....I can only imagine the reaction I would get from my wife if I started lobbying for another BBQ "gadget".:behindsofa:

Wow! Love the idea and looking forward to hearing the first comments from the early adopters.

.....I can only imagine the reaction I would get from my wife if I started lobbying for another BBQ "gadget".:behindsofa:

Part of why being single is good. Just have to ask permission from the other cookers if it's ok to bring one more to the harem. :becky:

All the toys bought already if I get hitched again.

damn it, i want one.

im gonna wait for your review on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn it, i want one.

im gonna wait for your review on this.

:becky: And I'm...

201602_2146_dffec_sm.jpg

Looks interesting, I have been thinking about thinning the heard and getting a couple BS products...this might just fit the bill :)

Looking forward to the review!

I get it Monday! Unboxing/putting together next Friday and will use it Saturday. :becky:

another :pop2: (aka BUMP)

Getting close. Hope you think this thing is a piece of junk (cuz there's no way I can squeeze yet another BBQ/Grill/Griddle in, and this thing looks very interesting):biggrin1:

Back