New Blackstone Charcoal Grill

This thread is farking up my work day! :doh:

It's easy enough to close the browser, it's just getting all that scheming noise out of my head that's the problem. :twitch:

A dedicated kebab grill would be very nice...:hungry:

Sure was. It's either coming from UT or AZ. Keeping my fingers crossed for Friday Jeanie! :biggrin1:
Dang...I'll be gone Friday but hope to see pics of it when I get back Tuesday. (if you get the time to take some). :-D

It's easy enough to close the browser, it's just getting all that scheming noise out of my head that's the problem. :twitch:

You do need one Greg!! :twisted::becky:

Pretty much what I'm getting it for Greg.

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Wow! Love the idea and looking forward to hearing the first comments from the early adopters.

.....I can only imagine the reaction I would get from my wife if I started lobbying for another BBQ "gadget".:behindsofa:

Wow! Love the idea and looking forward to hearing the first comments from the early adopters.

.....I can only imagine the reaction I would get from my wife if I started lobbying for another BBQ "gadget".:behindsofa:

Part of why being single is good. Just have to ask permission from the other cookers if it's ok to bring one more to the harem. :becky:

All the toys bought already if I get hitched again.

damn it, i want one.

im gonna wait for your review on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn it, i want one.

im gonna wait for your review on this.

:becky: And I'm...

201602_2146_dffec_sm.jpg

Looks interesting, I have been thinking about thinning the heard and getting a couple BS products...this might just fit the bill :)

Looking forward to the review!

I get it Monday! Unboxing/putting together next Friday and will use it Saturday. :becky:

another :pop2: (aka BUMP)

Getting close. Hope you think this thing is a piece of junk (cuz there's no way I can squeeze yet another BBQ/Grill/Griddle in, and this thing looks very interesting):biggrin1:

Back